This popular event, which takes place at the Calabasas Country Club beginning Friday at 6 p.m., will present a wide array of wine and spirits paired with fresh local fare. From eclectic offerings by boutique vintners to sumptuous samplings of major label liquor, the festival will give patrons the chance to take a tasty tour of the best that So Cal has to offer.
“What we have come to realize is that our events provide the perfect opportunity for widely recognized brands to take a stance on issues that truly matter,” said Alan Semsar,CEO of Barcelona Enterprises and event organizer.
For the second year in a row, The Venetian and The Palazzo Las Vegas will bring a sample of the Italian themed resorts to the the event.
This year, proceeds from the festival will benefit the non-profit organization Rock Against Trafficking.
The weekend schedule is as follows:
- June 19 Live celebrity Chef Demonstrations – Williams Sonoma Calabasas (free event)
- June 20 6-10 p.m. Grand Tasting – Calabasas
- June 20 10:30 to 1 a.m. VIP After Party
- June 21 6-10 p.m. Grand Tasting – Calabasas
- June 21 10:30 to 1 a.m. VIP After Party
For more information or to purchase tickets, go to: www.MalibuFoodAndWineFestival.com