(The following is from a press release)
Here’s the lineup:
- Sunday, June 21, “Led Zepagain”
- Sunday, July 5, “Zoot Suit Review” with a fireworks show following the concert at about 9 p.m.
- Sunday, July 19, “Conejo Valley Community Concert & Jazz Band,” at the Performing Arts and Education Center on the campus at Agoura High School
- Sunday, August 2, “Fortunate Son: a Tribute to Creedance Clearwater Revival”
- Sunday, August 9, “Alley Cats”
Each concert will feature the new and improved “Kidszone.” Except for the concert on July 19th, all concerts will begin at 6 p.m. and are held at Chumash Park, located at 5550 Medea Valley Dr. in Agoura Hills. Concerts are free to the public.
For more information or park directions, please call the Agoura Hills Recreation Center at (818) 597-7361. You can also visit the Recreation Center on-line atwww.agourahillsrec.org, at https://www.facebook.com/agourahillsrec , or onwww.twitter.com/cityagourahills.