- This event has passed.
5th Annual Toast to Community Theatre
July 27, 2014 @ 6:00 am - 5:00 pm$70
Thousand Oaks, CA, June 12, 2014 – The Conejo Players is hosting the premiere gala of the summer, the 5th Annual Toast to Community Theatre, on Sunday, July 27th, 2014, at 6PM at J. Hamilton Wines in Westlake Village. What’s in store? Dinner and drinks; memories of shows past; can’t-miss opportunity drawings; an incredible silent auction; and the chance to help foster a dazzling future for the Conejo Valley’s longest-running community theatre …
This fundraising soirée will also feature several of CPT’s most dedicated and talented artists. A short program covering the history of The Conejo Players — as performed by CPT members and alumni Ryan J. Driscoll, Daniel Jared Hersh, Rachael Pugh, and Molly Stillens — will be presented during the dinner hour.
Incredible silent auction items to be offered at the Toast include:
– A Trip to NYC and tickets to recent four-time Tony® award-winning musical “A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder”
– Tickets to an exciting concert with Journey, the Steve Miller Band, and Tower of Power-
– Passes to Hollywood comedy clubs (including The Comedy Store and The Laugh Factory)
– Wine and Beer tastings through local breweries and shops
– A private photography session
– Passes to the Santa Barbara Zoo
– Full rounds of golf
– A trip to the Channel Islands with Island Packers
– Passes for several museums, including the Museum of Natural History and TheGRAMMY® Museum
– Tickets to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach
… And that’s not all! Dozens of local businesses and restaurants are donating gift certificates and gift baskets! Join us for what’s sure to be a truly spectacular evening, celebrating the magic and passion of live theatre!
LOCATION: J. Hamilton Wines,
PRICE: $70 per person
TO RESERVE SEATS: Visit www.conejoplayers.org or call 805.495.3715
Each year, Conejo Players Theatre produces seven plays and musicals demonstrating a remarkable wealth of talent, versatility, and dedication to the arts. For more information on Conejo Players’ upcoming shows and volunteer opportunities, go to www.conejoplayers.org.