by Helen Hartel
Brother and sister Ethan and Cookie are one-year-old Border Terrier siblings who came to the shelter when their owner could no longer care for them. They have been at the shelter since the beginning of June and have done fairly well adjusting to the abundance of noise, activity and over-stimulation. The best part for them is that they have each other in this new (and hopefully shortened) adventure: looking for a new forever family and home to call their own. Could that be with you?
Here are some things you should know about them:
- You noticed they are adorable looking, right?
- They are young; still puppies, really.
- They are active, energetic and playful.
- They will need some training.
- They are sure to make you laugh while zooming through the yard and tackling each other.
- They love to jump in and out of the play pool in the yard.
- After a day of play, they like to curl up right next to each other and fall fast asleep.
This adorable pair needs a family who can devote some time, love and energy to training them. They are very bright, and with some treats to help, they can learn everything you want to teach them. But if you don’t have time to spend on two bundles of energy, then they aren’t the right pups for you right now.
On the other hand, if you think you may be able to handle such a cute, bonded and dynamite duo, while giving them the time, love and training they need, consider adopting both.
To adopt Ethan and Cookie, request A4713939 and A713938.The Agoura Shelter is at 29525 Agoura Road, Agoura Hills. Occasionally pets have already been adopted. To check availability, call 818-991-0071 or visit http://animalcare.lacounty.gov