by Helen Hartel
Now who wouldn’t love this face! Miss Bailey was turned into the Agoura Animal Shelter as her person had too many pets. Since arriving at the shelter in December, she’s quickly become a volunteer favorite. Housebroken, calm, good on leash and reported to be good with other dogs, 8-year-old Bailey is more then ready to find her forever home.
Here are some things you should know about Bailey:
- She is housebroken.
- She walks great on leash.
- She doesn’t jump up on people.
- She is a calm, beautiful girl.
- When she first arrived at the shelter, she was overweight, but she has trimmed down and is looking and feeling great.
- Her former family reported that she got along with other dogs, but a meet and greet with your dog (if you have one) would confirm their compatibility.
- She most likely would be good for any family regardless of age or size.
Since arriving at the shelter, Bailey has made sure to let the volunteers know that time in the real room should be a daily event. Volunteers are only too happy to oblige, finding her to be wonderful to snuggle with, as she’s a real couch potato.
She’s already had her medical labs completed, which came back normal, and she’s been to Malibu Coast Animal Hospital to have a bit of work done on her teeth.
To adopt Bailey, request A4902921. The Agoura Shelter is at 29525 Agoura Road, Agoura Hills. Occasionally pets have already been adopted. To check availability, call 818-991-0071 or visit http://animalcare.lacounty.gov.