by Helen Hartel
Bodi is a male, six-year-old Chihuahua/Dachshund mix that came to the shelter as a stray. He was an untrained charmer that is a quick learner.
Here are some things you should know about him:
- He is a very smart boy and has been taught to sit with or without being given treats.
- He walks well on leash and enjoys exploring the shelter grounds.
- He often meanders around with a favorite stuffed toy in his mouth.
- He’s a good size, not too big or too small that makes him the perfect size for a house, condo or apartment.
- It’s unclear how he is with other dogs as he tends to bark from a distance but when a pup does come close to him he’s all tail wags and play bows. So if you have another pup at home, bring him/her in for an intro before just taking him home.
He’s a good size, too–not too big or too small. If you are looking for a sweet guy who loves to be around people, look no further than Bodi. Ask to meet him today. You’ll see that he has the power of pleasing you.
To adopt Bodi, request A4792688. The Agoura Shelter is at 29525 Agoura Road, Agoura Hills. Occasionally pets have already been adopted. To check availability, call 818-991-0071 or visit http://animalcare.lacounty.gov