by Helen Hartel
Brooklyn is a 9-year-old female Labrador Retriever mix. Sadly, nothing is known about her past because she was on the streets before she was picked up. While she is doing fairly well at the shelter, she really needs a forever family and a place to hang her leash.
Here are some things you should know about her:
- She is a wonderful girl who has a great temperament and personality.
- She loves being around people, but unfortunately, will bark to make sure that she is noticed. When she gets attention, her barking ceases. It’s not nice being alone in a kennel for most of the day.
- She is a playful and happy girl.
- She loves to play ball, both catching and retrieving.
- She walks wonderfully on leash.
- All the volunteers think she is just great and don’t understand why she has been overlooked.
Worried about adopting an older dog? Don’t. Older dogs need affection and attention just like younger dogs and they can transform your life in ways that you can’t imagine. Thy are a known entity and what you see is what you get.
If you are looking for the perfect pet to enjoy the future with, ask to meet Brooklyn today.
To adopt Brooklyn, request A4895203. The Agoura Shelter is at 29525 Agoura Road, Agoura Hills. Occasionally pets have already been adopted. To check availability, call 818-991-0071 or visit http://animalcare.lacounty.gov.