by Helen Hartel
At one year old, Sid is still considered a puppy and some of his behaviors reflect this. He has an exuberance that’s considered normal for his age, and his joyful attitude is infectious. Turned in for being “too energetic,” he has begun to slow down since his arrival at the shelter.
Here are some things you should know about Sid:
- He loves affection and attention.
- When a person walks up to his kennel, he loves to lean his entire body into the kennel door to get as close as possible.
- He is very smart and already knows “sit.”
- He is very eager to please.
- He loves to play fetch.
- He loves toys and chomping on the fluffy ones, which he often carries around.
- He can be trusted in the real room.
- Though he has a subluxated patella, a nonprofit group may pay for the surgery upon his adoption.
Sid is ready to begin the next chapter of his life. Just look at him. Isn’t he irresistible? Ask to meet him today and have a blast for the rest of your lives together!
To adopt Sid, request A4846934.The Agoura Shelter is at 29525 Agoura Road, Agoura Hills. Occasionally pets have already been adopted. To check availability, call 818-991-0071 or visit http://animalcare.lacounty.gov