Sherman is an eight-year-old male Chihuahua who came to Agoura when he was transferred from another shelter. The volunteers there loved him so much, they decided he should be sent to the shelter to have a better chance of finding his forever home. Not much is known about his past as he came in as a stray.
by Jennifer Pio
Here are some things you should know about Sherman:
– He’s a sweet and engaging pup.
– He loves playing with toys and the Frisbee, too!
– He loves going for long walks.
– He has lots of energy.
– He’s the perfect size for any home, condo or apartment.
– He should be in a home with no small children.
– He loves to sit in your lap and roll over for belly rubs.
Worried about adopting an older dog? Don’t be! Just like a puppy, Sherman has a long life ahead of him, and he’d love to spend it in a warm and loving home. He’s also received his senior wellness check-up, and besides teeth cleaning and a few, extractions, he’s good to go!
To adopt Sherman, request A4812516. The Agoura Shelter is at 29525 Agoura Road, Agoura Hills. Occasionally pets have already been adopted. To check availability, call 818-991-0071 or visit animalcare.lacounty.gov.
Posted in Pets/Animals