by Helen Hartel
Jetta is a three-year-old female English Bulldog. She was found wandering alone on the streets and brought to the Agoura shelter. Shortly after she arrived, she was adopted, but was retuned 12 hours later because the other dog in the family didn’t get along with her. It’s unclear as to why this happened as she is a friendly, funny and happy young girl! Though she gets lots of human attention at the shelter, a forever family will make her life ideal.
Here are some things you should know about her:
- She is a bundle of energy.
- She is very enthusiastic about playing with toys.
- She loves to jump in a kiddie pool, throw her toys in and then just run around in seeming celebration.
- She enjoys being with people and can get a bit stressed when left alone.
- She is strong on leash.
- When first greeting people she tends to pop, but calms down after her initial excitement.
- It’s been said that her breed will never beg to be exercised, but she needs regular walks.
She will do best with a family that has no other dogs and is home a lot–or at least will be–at the beginning of her adoption, because she will need some time to settle in. The volunteers believe that she will be a source of constant amusement to her new family.
Are you ready to laugh at her antics? Then ask to meet her today.
To adopt Jetta, request A4876666. The Agoura Shelter is at 29525 Agoura Road, Agoura Hills. Occasionally pets have already been adopted. To check availability, call 818-991-0071 or visit http://animalcare.lacounty.gov