Miles is a one-year-old male Pit Bull mix that was found wandering the streets alone. He was recently adopted but returned because the other dog in the home wouldn’t accept him. He is looking for his forever home where he can become a part of a warm and loving family.
- He’s still a puppy and full of energy.
- He’s a sweet, young boy who will need someone committed to continuing his training.
- He is very smart and learned “sit” and “four-on-the-floor” after just a few tries.
- He loves to play in the pool at the shelter and especially loves when the volunteers throw his toys in the water, so he gets to retrieve them.
- He’s already housebroken.
- He’s very appropriate around small children.
- He likes other dogs. If you have another pup at home, please bring them in for a meet and greet.