by Helen Hartel
Hayley is a three-year-old female pit bull that is small for her stature. Nothing is known about her past because she was found wandering the streets trying to fend for herself before she was brought to the Agoura shelter. And while it is good that she is safe for now, she is ready to go to her forever home. Could that be with you?
Here are some things you should know about her:
- She is a very engaging girl.
- She loves to smell and explore everything when she is out on a walk.
- She knows the command “sit.”
- She is playful and seems friendly when walking by other pups.
- She is very obedient when walking on leash.
- She has shown gentle, affectionate behavior with people she has met.
She was a bit shy at first when she arrived at the shelter, but now she has come out of her shell and is really showing off her personality, which is adorable. She appears to be happy with just about everything she encounters and is always wagging her tail.
If you are looking for the loyalty that “Pitties” are known for, ask to meet her. Show her a bit of affection and you are sure to have a companion that will reward you with years of devotion and good times.
To adopt Haley, request A4789621.The Agoura Shelter is at 29525 Agoura Road, Agoura Hills. Occasionally pets have already been adopted. To check availability, call 818-991-0071 or visit http://animalcare.lacounty.gov