by Helen Hartel
Chester is a seven-year-old Miniature Pincher/Chihuahua mix that is an easy energy, low maintenance dog. Sadly, nothing is known about his past because he was picked up as a stray. It’s hard to imagine how this little guy survived crossing busy streets, fending for himself all alone. Surely, there is a great family that will come to the shelter to take him into their hearts and home, keeping him safe and warm indoors with them.
Here are some things you should know about Chester:
- He is friendly and quiet.
- He enjoys going on short walks.
- He is social with the shelter volunteers.
- He is a sweet nice little guy.
- He gets along with other small dogs.
- He can be trusted to be alone in the real room and loves to spend time lounging on the futon.
- He will do well in a home of any size, small or large.
Chester is an undemanding pup. He will need very little–a comfy bed, a loving person or family and soft food for life, since he had all of his teeth pulled due to severe dental disease. By opening yourself up to an older dog like Chester, your life will take on new possibilities, guaranteed.
To adopt Chester, request A4944328. The Agoura Shelter is at 29525 Agoura Road, Agoura Hills. Occasionally pets have already been adopted. To check availability, call 818-991-0071 or visit http://animalcare.lacounty.gov.