by Helen Hartel
Sheldon is a 3-year-old, male terrier mix that came to the shelter as a stray. He was a bit shy at first but has become a friendly, playful and happy little guy. He enjoys walking, playing with toys and being with people. Now he is waiting for a forever home. Could that be with you?
Here are some things you should know about Sheldon:
- He enjoys going for walks.
- He is friendly and playful.
- He loves playing with his toys.
- He enjoys being with people, but it is unknown if he gets along with other dogs. So, if you have another pup at home, bring him/her in for an intro before taking him home.
- He is the perfect size for a house, condo or apartment.
If you are looking for a furry ball of happiness, he’s your guy. Ask to meet him right now. Sheldon is the kind of dog that will give back what he gets. Just give him the opportunity to sleep indoors, get some exercise, eat nourishing food and show him affection, and he is sure to bring you joy every day.
To adopt Sheldon, request ID #A4797145. The Agoura Shelter is at 29525 Agoura Road, Agoura Hills. Occasionally pets have already been adopted. To check availability, call 818-991-0071 or visit http://animalcare.lacounty.gov