As 2015 draws to a close, it’s time to start thinking about where to ring in the new year in style! Here are a few suggestions in and around the Conejo Valley.
- New Year’s Eve Celebration at Sagebrush Cantina in Calabasas: Get 2016 off to a glowing start at Sagebrush Cantina’s “Light Up Your New Year’s Eve” private party. The night will feature a full supper buffet with salads, shrimp, salmon, jambalaya, prime rib, turkey, ham, side salads, along with a dessert and beverage bar (beer, wine, champagne and house cocktails). Click here for more information.
- New Year’s Eve at the Canyon Club: X: Support Billy Zoom in concert and stick around to ring in the New Year Canyon style and be ready to party like a rock star! Click here for ticket information.
- New Year’s Eve Party at Ladyface Alehouse & Brasserie: Reserve table for your group and hang out all night long. Otherwise just come hang out! No cover. Featuring music by CAPTIONS and Magic Bronson! Click here for more information.
- New Year’s Eve Celebration at Bogies Bar & Lounge: The bar’s 1920s-style Prohibition New Year’s Eve celebration will feature a moonshine bar, a secret speak-easy and a custom-made jail plus casino games, appetizers, a burlesque show and Champagne. 8 p.m. 32001 Agoura Road, Westlake Village, on the grounds of the Westlake Village Inn. Click here for more information.
- New Year’s Eve Cocktails and Comedy at Muvico Theater Thousand Oaks: Enjoy an evening of laughs and watch the East Coast ball drop on the big screen. Click here for more information.
- New Year’s Eve Party at Borderline Bar & Grill in Thousand Oaks: Ring in the new year country style at Borderline Bar and Grill! Dinner Buffet From 6-9 p.m. Includes: Dinner Buffet, champagne toast and new years party favors. Click here for more information.
- New Year’s Eve Festivities at the Westlake Village Four Seasons: The lavish event features a six-course menu from the hotel’s executive chef and live music from the David Sparkman Band and a Champagne toast at midnight. 8 p.m. Click here for more information.
- Ventura Improv Company New Year’s Eve Fundraiser and Gala at the Rubicon Theater: Don’t miss this magical, hilarious, wonderful night! This event, which benefits Ventura Improv Company, is held at the beautiful Rubicon Theater. Click here for more information.
7th Annual New Year’s Eve Celebration at Reagan Library: Ring in the New Year at the Reagan Library, the only place to be this New Year’s Eve in Southern California. Enjoy an elaborate night of celebration, extensive hors d’oeuvres, dinner stations, gourmet desserts, and a champagne toast at midnight with all of the party essentials-hats, horns, streamers and more! Click here for more information.Know of other New Year’s Eve festivities in the area? Add them in our comments section. Happy New Year!