by Helen Hartel
Tinkerbell is a five-year-old female Chihuahua mix with a long body, though it’s hard to say what other breeds she might be. She was relinquished by her owners at an over-crowded shelter that sent her to the Agoura shelter with the hope that she will have a better chance of finding her forever home.
Here are some things you should know about her:
- She is housebroken.
- She is very affectionate.
- She is good with kids.
- She is a quiet girl, unlike many other small dogs.
- She gets along with all of the other dogs when the small dogs play together in a dog park-like situation.
- She has advanced obedience skills.
- She is a frequent visitor in the real room where she shows good manners and can be trusted to be alone.
Since she has been at Agoura, she was taken to a private vet in July to be spayed. While she was there, she had her teeth cleaned and had a few masses removed. Nothing to worry about; all her lumps turned out to be benign.
Tinkerbell is a healthy little lady that is ready to go to her forever home. If you are looking for that sweet, special dog, ask to meet her today. She just might make all your dreams for a very special friend come true.
To adopt Tinkerbell, request A4949019.The Agoura Shelter is at 29525 Agoura Road, Agoura Hills. Occasionally pets have already been adopted. To check availability, call 818-991-0071 or visit http://animalcare.lacounty.gov.