Dozer is a 5-year-old male Pit Bull mix that has been at the shelter longer than any other animal. He has spent almost a year now waiting for his forever family to adopt him. He had a good home for most of his life but was brought to the shelter when he didn’t get along with the family’s other dog. Dozer enjoys spending most of his time either relaxing in one of the yards at the shelter or snoozing away in the real room (our mock living room).
- He’s housebroken.
- He walks very well on a leash.
- He’s very mellow, has impeccable manners and enjoys belly rubs.
- He’s very good in the car.
- He is playful with children.
- He is choosey about what other dogs he likes, so if you have a pup at home, it would be best if you brought him/her to the shelter for an introduction.
- He has had many successful play pals at the shelter.