by Helen Hartel
Bella, a four-year-old female German Shepherd mix, is well named because she is a real beauty. Her previous owners brought her to the shelter saying that she didn’t get along with the other dog in the house, but marked her bio as “gets along with big dogs.” It is kind of strange especially since they had her for only a short time. But the staff and volunteers are not worried, because with her beautiful looks and wonderful personality, her true forever family is sure to come through the shelter doors and take her home.
Here are some things you should know about Bella:
- One of her favorite activities is to play with water or splash in a pool.
- She is a young, playful girl with lots of active years ahead of her.
- In her former home she spent most of her time indoors.
- She seems to be good with small children.
- She loves going for joyrides in the car.
- She walks nicely on leash.
- She would make the perfect hiking or jogging partner.
Do you have a pool, kiddie or other size? Well, Bella loves to spend time in the water. Every time the volunteers glance over while she is in the yard, she is simply lying in the pool, looking around and taking it all in. Maybe she could even hang out in a pool with you? What do you think? If it sounds good, ask to meet her today. Life will get even more beautiful just being together!
To adopt Bella, request A4841752. The Agoura Shelter is at 29525 Agoura Road, Agoura Hills. Occasionally pets have already been adopted. To check availability, call 818-991-0071 or visit animalcare.lacounty.gov.