by Helen Hartel
Dori is a four-year-old, female Chihuahua that was transferred from an over-crowded shelter because the volunteers there thought she would have a better chance of being adopted out here in Agoura. She did have a short adoption with a family that liked her a lot, but she had to be returned because someone in her new home was allergic to dogs. She is ready for her forever home and her next family will be lucky to have her and enjoy her antics.
Here are some things you should know about her:
- She is a sweet and engaging girl.
- She has advanced obedience skills.
- She gets along with other dogs.
- She is playful with kids.
- She appears to like going for walks and is good on leash.
- She dances on her back legs with her paws waving up and down.
- She is good in the car.
If you are looking for a little lady who everyone at the shelter loves and who is the perfect size for a house, apartment or condo, look no further than Dori. She is lots of fun, and you are sure to spend the rest of your time enjoying each another.
To adopt Dori, request A4812956. The Agoura Shelter is at 29525 Agoura Road, Agoura Hills. Occasionally pets have already been adopted. To check availability, call 818-991-0071 or visit animalcare.lacounty.gov.