by Helen Hartel
Brewster is a male, 10-year-old Parson terrier mix. He was transferred to Agoura from Bow Wows, an adoption event, after he remained unadopted. The volunteers felt he would do well here.
It’s tough being a small, mixed, senior pup in a county shelter where there are lots of younger, cuter dogs from which to choose. But Brewster is a sweet, quiet, laid-back dog who has lots of pep still left in him.
Here are some things you should know about him:
- He is an obedient little guy.
- He is energetic for his age and very intelligent.
- He has a happy disposition.
- He gets along with other small dogs, especially one named Daisy, who he has daily playtime with.
- He is the perfect size for a small living space.
- He can be trusted to be in the real room.
Worried about adopting an older dog? Don’t be! Brewster was taken to a private veterinarian where he had his senior wellness checkup. He was fully vetted, had his teeth cleaned and deemed to be a great dog that loves to spend time with his human of the moment. That human can be you! Come meet Brewster and consider adopting this little guy today.
To adopt Brewster, request A4972233.The Agoura Shelter is at 29525 Agoura Road, Agoura Hills. Occasionally pets have already been adopted. To check availability, call 818-991-0071 or visit http://animalcare.lacounty.gov.