by Helen Hartel
Soulja Boy is a two-year-old male Pit Bull who was brought to the shelter when his owner would no longer care for him. The shelter staff say they cannot understand why anyone would turn in such a sweet dog, an obvious ambassador for his breed. Are you looking for the loyalty that “Pitties” are known for? Then look no further than Soulja Boy.
Here are some things you should know about him:
- He walks well when on his leash, prancing like a professional show dog, staying right by your side.
- He loves to play fetch and will drop the ball right at your feet each time.
- He is smart and knows how to sit and he doesn’t jump up.
- He was good at the vet’s office and in the car on the way to and from his appointment.
- He is an all around fabulous young boy.
He went to see a private vet, and while he was there, he had some dental work done. Now his teeth look great.
Because he is young, he is ready to learn anything and everything you wish to teach him. He is a fast learner, especially if you use treats. He could make the best dog ever if you continue his training and keep him as an indoor pet, because he loves to be close to people. Soulja Boy is ready for his forever family to take him into their hearts and become an integrated indoor family member.
To adopt Soulja Boy, request A4876769. The Agoura Shelter is at 29525 Agoura Road, Agoura Hills. Occasionally pets have already been adopted. To check availability, call 818-991-0071 or visit http://animalcare.lacounty.gov