by Helen Hartel
It’s hard to imagine that someone wouldn’t go to all lengths to search for their diminutive lost pet, especially this one (left, pictured), an adorable dog that the volunteers at the Agoura Shelter have named “Tiny.” He is a six-year-old male Chihuahua whose past is unknown, because he was found wandering on the streets before he was brought in. Can you imagine a dog this petite out there alone? And while he is safe at the shelter, he is ready for a forever home with a loving family to call his own.
Here are some things you should know about Tiny:
- He is a quiet little guy, especially for a Chihuahua.
- His favorite thing to do is a lot of cuddling and then more cuddling.
- He enjoys short walks to match his cute short legs, but he prefers to be carried.
- He likes and gets along with other small dogs.
- He can be left alone in the real room.
- He has been taken to outside events where he has demonstrated that he is a model citizen to all people and dogs he meets.
- He has been overlooked because he is small and quiet and the craze for “pocket dogs” has passed.
If you are looking for a sweet boy who loves nothing more than to be in someone’s arms or getting petted, then he is your boy! Ask to meet him today so he can say goodbye to the shelter. After all, they say the best things in life come in small packages.
To adopt Tiny, request A4952514. The Agoura Shelter is at 29525 Agoura Road, Agoura Hills. Occasionally pets have already been adopted. To check availability, call 818-991-0071 or visit http://animalcare.lacounty.gov